[nagdu] Krokus is getting it

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 02:28:28 UTC 2015

I know! She just amazes me, the stuff she does.  However, she
does get a bit stubborn some mornings and doesn't want to leave
the house.  Lol.  Well, what she's figuring out is that I'm
pretty stubborn, too.  Haha.  She's fine once we leave our
property, so I'm not too worried about this.  It could be that
she's just testing me, you know, is Mom going to make me do what
she says, or not? It's just a little annoying, but nothing that I
can't manage.  She's a smart little cookie.    Debby and Nova