[nagdu] Score one for the good guys!!!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 15 14:49:27 UTC 2015

Hey, gang,

Last night, I actually dreamed about talking to my boss!  In the dream, it went swimmingly well.  I am a bit of a believer in such things (dreams, intuitions, whatever), so while I was still nervous about talking to my boss this morning, I generally had a good feeling.

I walked into his office, closed the door, and mentioned what he asked Friday about my leaving Jenny at my desk during the meeting.  He said he'd been thinking about it over the weekend, and he said to bring Jenny to the meeting; if Hannah wants to hide away in her office, it's her problem to deal with.  I almost broke down and cried!

Just thought you all should know,

Daryl