[nagdu] Checking out a new vet

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 15 17:04:15 UTC 2015

Krokus has a sebacious cyst on his neck, and I've decided I want it
removed, mainly so I don't have to worry about it bursting or becoming
malignant at some time in the future.  The new vet has already seen it, so
getting an appointment to have it removed is quicker than going to the old
vet.
I asked the new vet all about the surgery, anesthesia and post-surgical
monitoring, and everything sounds like it will be done the way I want, so
I've made an appointment for the surgery with the new vet.  She also
explained things in a calm and friendly way, so I feel more at ease than I
did. And Krokus will be away from me a couple hours less than he would
otherwise, which is good.
Tracy