[nagdu] loose dogs

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:29:15 UTC 2015

Tami, All of this is good stuff.  I'm actually much more calm now than I was several years ago.  And like you said, letting the lead out, allows for more natural body communication.  I have every confidence that Soleil will communicate very well— friendly with friendly dogs and will back down with reactive dogs.
I have not met the same dog twice, so am not sure what is going on.
 Accidents happen— gates and doors get left open and this has happened to me before so I don't want to lecture or threaten unless it is a repeated thing with a very angry or reactive dog.
I do remember those in training days, Soleil is moderately dog distracted which is better than it was when I first got her.  Where she'd see another dog and her brains would fall out and she'd be a wagging, whining puddle of doggie joy.
So she has improved in that area at least!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone