[nagdu] Score one for the good guys!!!

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 00:14:53 UTC 2015

Hey! Daryl! This is Helga! That's great what happen today! By the way, I
just wanted to ask you, what ended up happening to your other coworker of
your job? Just curious! But I'm so happy for you that everything work out
great! Thank God for that! I'm so glad that your rights were not violated in
your job! I look forward in hering from you soon. Thanks so much and God
bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16