[nagdu] Introducing myself

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 03:37:00 UTC 2015

Welcome Roanna.  Mardi , from Tucson Arizona here. I am an owner trainer
and I am currently working Neechee, my Siberian Husky guide from a
wheelchair. I am also training a female German Shepherd as my 5th guide.Her
name is Shulamith.I hope you enjoy this list as much as I do. You will
learn many things and you may even teach us something new.I have trained
all my guides,some with the help of a trainer and some on my own.I enjoy
training my own guide dogs. Glad you have joined us.     Mardi and
Shaman,retired and Neechee and Shulamith,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/