[nagdu] Preparing to bring your Guide dog home

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 15:47:47 UTC 2015

Raven has a valid qint. these dogs are living creatures and have needs, wants and feelings as we do. Seffttting them up and success from the beginning is important for making a fd working relationship and to teach the dog good manners as well. Also, what works for one dog may not work for another so figuring out what motivates your dog to want to do something is also important. For example, some dogs find treats to be very reinforcing and some prefer playtime as a reward for certain things. Also, educating xr family people members of the same house on how to interact if any with your dog is important from the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone