[nagdu] Dog at work...the frightened cleaning lady at Dan's house

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 17 09:51:01 UTC 2015

Hi, Dan,
That's terrible what that cleanning lady did and how she behaved toward you directly.
My cleanning lady is Spanish speaking and does speak a little bit of English.
I've had her for over five years since 2010 and she also knows Odie.
She isn't bothered by Odie when she comes to do her job and Odie for the most part, stays out of the way while she works.
My housekeeper always says Odie is a good boy.
Good for you calling the office and filing a complaint.
I hope this doesn't happen again.
Bibi and MAR son Odie