[nagdu] wheelchair guide dog training?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:23:39 UTC 2015

Actually, I'm not sure that's true, Danielle.  The dog not only
has to have the ordinary guide training, but then also needs some
specialized training.  And the person, too.  The person needing
the dog would also need some special training, and I'm guessing
would need more one-on-one.  Those costs do add up.  Now, I'm not
saying that that should be a factor in whether a school trains
wheelchair users, but one thing that could be a factor is the
ratio of instructors to students.  JMO.    Debby