[nagdu] Would I ever give up having a dog?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:54:47 UTC 2015

Well, I honestly don't think this should dissolve into yet another
discussion of the flaws of a cane because people are passionate about it, it
honestly may not be on topic, and it doesn't leave anybody feeling any
better. BTW, if my hand gets any worse, I may have to rethink the whole
issue because I got a dog because of pain in my hands, so we'll see.
Cindy