[nagdu] dog boots

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 03:51:12 UTC 2015

My favorites are the ruffwear grip trex or summit trex. I would not recommend the polar trex..
You can sign up to their 50% off program or call them and say it's for your guide.
That way you will get them to a really good price or even for free. They sometimes give them out for free for guides.
They can also talk you through the 50% program.
Here's the link
http://www.ruffwear.com/dog_boots

Best to you, sonja and chief

Sent from my iPhone