[nagdu] dog boots

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:04:21 UTC 2015

Yes to all of the above.
They're perfect for escalators and likely the safest boots out there.
They're perfect for the winter and the summer. Perfect for gravel, glass, chemicals.
If you order, order the socks that come with them, they're really helpful.

Do you live in Sweden?
If you do, I'd be happy to order them for you and send them to Sweden. The special price program is only valid in the U.S.
But I'd be happy to order them and work out shipping etc with you guys :)
If you have any complaints about the boots, they will give you the money back or exchange them. Any quality issues, they'll take care of it.
You can tell, I'm a fan of their stuff..

There are no stupid questions - we've tried pretty much all boots out there and the ruffwears are most service dog handlers favorites.
Best to you, sonja and chief

Sent from my iPhone