[nagdu] Signed up by family?

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 00:42:26 UTC 2015

Not that I support the article in any way, but I do want to make one correction here. The guide dog school, Guide Dogs for the Blind, is not the entity that is fining trainers that enter California that are not certified. The organization that is doing this is the California State Bord of Guide Dogs for the Blind, which is a board that seeks to regulate guide dog training throughout the state.
I hope this clears up some confusion.

Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com>
Phone: 937-733-0525
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb