[nagdu] Why, or why not?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Jun 20 15:43:38 UTC 2015

Roanna,

I'm curious then, why you are interested in getting a guide dog?  If your
cane is getting the job done for you, then I'm confused as to why a dog is
something you're considering?

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC