[nagdu] exporing

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Jun 20 16:40:57 UTC 2015

Well, When I explore, I do it right! I poke my head in places and ask what
they are! I go down side streets and usually get up to all kinds of things!
The key for me whether using dog or cane is to remember where you start and
also to be able to find a main street. The main streets usually have busses
that eventually come along or more people to ask directions.