[nagdu] Would I ever give up having a dog?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 17:35:46 UTC 2015

Hey Cindy, I hope you know that I respect your decision, and I
hope you did not feel that I didn't.  Believe me, there are days
when I have wished that I didn't have a dog-especially, in
hindsight with Neena.  She was exhausting.  Nova is a dream.  I
love working with her, and having her in our house.  I do know
that I can't have those crazy feisty dogs like Neena anymore.
I'm too old and slow.  Lol.  She has enough playfulness that I
can play with her, but she also loves lying by me and chewing her
bone.  She follows me around all the time.  Lol.  She's not
perfect, she has her little things that she does.  Last night,
she grabbed something off the ground, and I shoved my hand in her
mouth to get it and she was so busy trying to chew what was in
her mouth that she bit down on my fingers.  I let her know in no
uncertain terms that she was not to bite my fingers ever again.
Hopefully she will not.  She's lying here at my feet as I write,
and as soon as Craig gets back home, we'll go for a walk.  I
can't right now as I'm babysitting our granddaughter.    Peace,
Debby and Nova