[nagdu] Perceptions

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Jun 20 19:02:45 UTC 2015

Well, I've heard the same thing from folks who graduate NFB training
centers, I swear one man says,  "I got my life back". So what do we
conclude?
Perhaps of course some of it is the misconceptions about guide dogs or the
self-promotion of the guide dog training centers...but maybe also anything
that allows you a feeling of freedom that you can do what you want to do or
hope that you can might cause a similar reaction.
And I think I've written more than five messages today, so sorry if I did go
over my quota.

Dan W.