[nagdu] Perceptions

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Jun 20 19:35:51 UTC 2015

You know, a cane user would (and I do) object to your use of the words "pitifully tapping". Most good cane users are anything but pitiful. I'm sure you would rightfully be very upset if a cane user described you as "pitifully being pulled around by your dog", or "I'm more independent because it's just me getting where I'm going, and I'm not reliant on some other being to do it". Yet these are things that cane users say. If you want respect, I think perhaps it's important to give respect yourself.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name