[nagdu] Perceptions

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 20 19:56:53 UTC 2015

I have had to use a cane when between dogs and I am an excell3ent cane
traveler but, I hated every minute of it.  The canes is one thing I am
dreading about the convention.  I hate having all the swinging canes hitting
me and hurting my dog.  One year Imy guide dog was seriously injured when a
cane hit her in the eye.  So, if you must use one, please keep them away
from my dog.