[nagdu] Why, or why not?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 21:21:09 UTC 2015

Alysha,
You brought up some great points. Stuff they definitely don't warn you
about when you apply to get a guide dog. For some people, it's worth
it. For others, it's too much of a sacrifice. Guide dogs can bring
more freedom to you depending on how independent you were before
getting one. But they can restrict your freedom in other aspects of
your life as well.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs