[nagdu] using a tie down

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:26:37 UTC 2015

Hi, Julie.

My partner and I both tie our guides down at night. Also, if one or both of us is doing something like yoga in our living room, it’s easier to have the dogs on tie-down. That way, the floor is free for yoga mats and the like.

In the past, I’ve used tie downs when traveling so my dog wouldn’t get into anything wile I slept. I also used it in my office while I was interning, if I was going somewhere in the building without her.

I’ve found them to be effective. They take up much less room than a crate too. (Smile)

Shannon and the Acelet