[nagdu] Perceptions

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 20:51:31 UTC 2015

Um, if people are properly using their canes, there shouldn't be
injuries to eyes, human or dog.  I worry a little about my dog's
ankles being hit, but I seriously doubt that people are going to
purposely try to injure my dog.  If there should be someone like
that, believe me, they'll regret it.  But normal use of a cane
should be respected, just as normal use of a dog should be.  I am
very verbal when around a bunch of other blind people, telling
them that I have a dog, so that they know and will be careful.  I
have found that most people respect that.  Just like if I'm
carrying a cup of hot coffee through a room with a bunch of blind
people, I might say, "Coming through with coffee." I'll tell you
a funny story about that some other day.  Lol.    Debby and Nova