[nagdu] minature horses as guides

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 00:32:05 UTC 2015

I'm kind of afraid to express my opinion here, but here goes.  I
think it's pretty impractical, (no matter how much great stuff
I've heard from the owner that I know (but not well) who has a
guide horse).  Getting a horse (even a miniature one) on a bus
seems very difficult, not easy to keep the horse out of other
people's way.  And I must say that I didn't really appreciate the
horse hanging its head over the banquet table (this was at an ACB
banquet).  I personally wouldn't have one.  But after having said
all that, hey, who am I to judge? Do I think they'll catch on? In
my humble opinion, no.  For all the reasons I just stated.
Debby and Nova