[nagdu] minature horses as guides

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 01:48:09 UTC 2015

Oh, I'm not sure we really have the right to judge at all. I think that when
we do we cut off the opportunity to learn more. We can say something along
the lines of my limited knowledge keeps me from knowing how a guide horse
would be practical. I think that I can't imagine the practicality of it, but
Anne has made me see that it is more practical than I would have thought. I
suppose at ssome level we do judge, but, as Raven said, we should allow
people to express opinions in the same way we did with the other topic. I
guess I already said what I thought about this earlier, come to think of it.
I'd love to see the horse myself.
Cindy