[nagdu] Perceptions

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:44:02 UTC 2015

I like this Debbie. I do make it a point to let people know that I’m standing somewhere with my dog when at an NFB event or anywhere with lots of other blind folks. If we’re walking, he does a great job of protecting himself by stopping or veering. . He has gotten especially good at finding the less used paths through the hotel at convention.