[nagdu] minature horses as guides

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 03:39:55 UTC 2015

But why is it not okay to express our opinions? I think the
original question was what was our opinion about guide horses? So
we are expressing our opinions.  (Although I wouldn't call anyone
stupid for using a guide horse, nor would I say that "horses are
just farm animals".  Obviously there are some people who are
using guide horses.  For me, as I expressed in an earlier email,
no, no, and no.  I don't reation like horses, I'm not sure how
practical they are, but I will defend the right of anyone to use
a guide horse, as long as that horse is behaving and controlled,
just as we try to have our dogs behave and under our control.
Debby and Nova