[nagdu] Service dog identification law

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Mon Jun 22 19:40:32 UTC 2015

As we have discussed in the past on this list, such a law is  NOT a good
thing. It is only one simple additional step to require identification. The
Burdon should NOT be on us the legitimate users, but on better existing law
enforcement and better education of proprietors.

I hope NFB of Michigan people will oppose this law.

Regards,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
Please help us empower blind people and their families with your support at
www.gofundme.com/michaelhingson
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle