[nagdu] Portable crate

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 01:50:08 UTC 2015

Hi Rox. Oh, ok I understand now. By the way, I just wanted to ask you, where
do I get this regular wire or airlinecrate? Meaning in what specific store.
Do I get it in the same site of the portable crate that you sent to the
list. And one last question,  do you think it would be alright to leave a
puppy in the crate by himself when I'm in my Karate class? I'm just
wondering since when I'm in my Karate class I'm not going to be looking at
him. I'm going to be paying attention to my Sensei.  I will definitely leave
a ball with water , food, and a toy, for the time I'm in class. Is this a
good idea? Just wondering. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and
God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16