[nagdu] More loose dogs!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 23 02:32:19 UTC 2015

UGH!!! Rox was posting a couple of weeks ago, about dealing with loose dogs.  I've been experiencing something similar myself, and just getting sick of it!  More than once I've had people come up to me with their dogs (either on- or off-leash) and allowing them to interact with Jennny; one guy even just brought his dog right up to Jenny, said NOTHING to me, and I had no idea anything was going on until Jenny stopped, then tried to get away from the other dog.  The biggest problem I've faced lately, though, has been with dogs off-leash in their yards who come out onto the sidewalk to greet I have a hard time figuring out if Jenny is distracted by them or is trying to get away from them and they are cutting her off, but I am getting really really sick of yelling at these people to come get their dogs!

Frustrated,

Daryl