[nagdu] {Disarmed} Your Travel Through Orlando Airport

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:17:47 UTC 2015

Janice,
I know that having our guides with us presents an added challenge, but even when going through security without my pup I have had difficulties. It would be so easy to point to this or that to say that was the issue, but from what I am reading its not us, its the TSA workers. I wonder if HKNC would be of any assistance in this regard. Lets talk about this offlist, okay?

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.