[nagdu] minature horses as guides

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Jun 23 19:14:37 UTC 2015

I * think* I know the person who trained Callie, if my memory isn't too far wrong. We haven't met yet, but we've corresponded on the Internyets for a while. I must admit to some curiosity about minis. I'd love to see one. I don't think it'd work for me though, living in the city. Still, it's interesting stuff, anyway.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name