[nagdu] Krokus in ER

Marilyn tucci t21114 at optonline.net
Tue Jun 23 21:35:50 UTC 2015

Hi Tracy,
When I was in Florida two weeks ago there was nothing on the streets for
a dog to get into . I haven't been to the city in a year and I know how
dirty come streets can be. Its so that people throw thing on the ground
and don't care. The vets at AMC are wonderful. My lions club sent them a
donation in my name and Anna's . I have a wonderful vet here that treats
Anna for free.
Marilyn and Anna