[nagdu] Broken nail?

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 00:00:47 UTC 2015

Years ago my dog pulled her nail right off walking down and iron great staircase. We put Betadine on it and wrapped it with gauze and  vet wrap  to form a boot. It healed nicely and believe it or not the nail came back normal.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)