[nagdu] Defiant poodles running away from corrections

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 00:21:06 UTC 2015

Well, poodles are extremely smart!

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kerri Stovall via nagdu
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 8:02 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Cc: Kerri Stovall
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Defiant poodles running away from corrections

Hey again rox,
I have a 6 foot nylon leash that I never got rid of, or it might be 8 feet, but it's pretty long regardless. So I will try that. Also I will definitely be working on the recall. It's funny how she will come to me one called if she is not in trouble, perfectly. But if she knows that she is in trouble, it's like she ignores the come command altogether. But she does fantastic at the recall if she knows that she's not in trouble.
Sent from my iPhone