[nagdu] dogfood keeper

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Jun 24 13:55:25 UTC 2015

I have this bin that holds about 30lbs of food. It's plastic and is about 8 inches wide, by 1 1/2 feet long and is about 3 feet tall. It has a lids that is attached and flips up, so you can easily scoop up and measure the food. It's fairly skinny and tall, so doesn't take up a lot of room. It was designed for pet food storage, and I got it at one of those home stores. It may have been The Container Store or Bed Bath & Beyond. I've had it for years and really like it.
Deanna and Mambo