[nagdu] dogfood keeper

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:12:42 UTC 2015

I have a Vittle Vault that I got for my first dog 10 years ago. It is a cube shape with a round screw on lid that seals with an O ring.  It holds about 35 to 40 pounds of dog food. I thought it was expensive at $40 but it has lasted for 10 years and is like new.

It really keeps the food fresh and here in Florida it doesn't attract bugs and it keeps the humidity out.

I keep it in the house so the temperature stays consistent and it doesn't get too hot.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)