[nagdu] raw hydes

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jun 24 17:25:02 UTC 2015

I used to give them to my dog, a long time ago.  I had to watch how long she
had it--too long and she'd eat too much and throw up.  Also, one bull pizzle
unrolled into a long, slimy strip which the dog was trying to swallow, but
it was too long.  One of us pulled it out of the dog's mouth, threw it out,
and we've never bought another. There are lots of safer toys and treats.
Tracy