[nagdu] raw hydes

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 03:34:43 UTC 2015

Raw hide chews for dogs are toxic. They cause digestive issues because
of all the garbage put into these things.
Check out this article on raw hide from The Bark:
http://thebark.com/content/dangers-rawhide-dog-chew-toys

I only give my dog free range chews and antlers. For treats and chews,
I refer people I consult with to the following websites:
www.yassysgdk.com,
www.hare-today.com.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs