[nagdu] minature horses as guides

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:56:38 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
I have found this to be a very interesting topic. I honestly love horses as my grandfather has riding horses which I have rode on. I have also had the pleasure of knowing a few minis that were pets but very sweet animals. I have always owanted to meet a mini horse guide. If I had the space and the bucfas so do so I owd probably consider a mini horse. I love my dog but I would at least consider a mini as a guide. If you think about it horses will naturally take their riders back home and it is common that if there is a blind horse in a pack one will lead the blind horse back home. When you ride a large horse you tell the horse where to go  transfering that concept to guiding makes sense. I agree that dogs are generally more convenient and practical for most people however, some people may not like dogs but prefer horses. I think you should choose the best option for you whether it be cane, human guide, guide dog or a guide horse.

Sent from my iPhone