[nagdu] dogfood keeper

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jun 25 16:02:47 UTC 2015

Um, got a bad batch of food. As I was pouring it in the vault, it smelled
odd. I called my neighbor over and there were green something on the food.
Darn straight threw the bag out and sanitized the vault. Now if the food was
poured into a plastic bag, no washing of the vault. Plus old food will grow
that green nasty stuff and turn the bottom food. Not worth it to me to cause
my dogs illness. So I shall use the garbage bag liner and hope some of you
won't go threw what I did washing then thoroughly drying the vault.
By the way I do reuse the garbage bags a couple of times. My dogs go through
food pretty fast.
The company, PetCo,  replaced the food for free.

Becky and happy healthy Jake