[nagdu] dogfood keeper

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jun 25 16:29:01 UTC 2015

My vault is in a closet. So I rest the round lid on and gently twist just
til I feel resistanve. So maybe a half turn, because the bag prevents
closing completely. Sometimes I end up not twisting the lid, just resting
the lid. I know my bad, sad face. A seal is important to keep the food
fresher.

An option I used to use is twist tying the bag closed inside, and putting on
the lid and twisting just till I felt resistance.

Becky and Jake
Butterfly Knitting

www.butterflyKnitting.com