[nagdu] Suggestions for list moderator/webmaster ab sending to individuals

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jun 27 02:20:03 UTC 2015

A couple things, the fact that most of the messages come from a
sub-set of the list members is typical.  All lists are this
way.  Secondly, I can set the list up so reply goes to the
individual, not the list, but personally, it seems to me that there
is little point in having a list if replies don't go to the list.

I will add two more things, first most lists have periods of hight
traffic, then it dies down.  Secondly, people just need to exercise a
little discipline.  You don't need to respond to every message.  If
the question was answered, don't say the same thing.  If you are just
saying I agree, or I know what you mean, etc., don't do it, it adds no value.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org