[nagdu] Guide Dog as Therapy Dog

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 02:59:17 UTC 2015

Boy this is sad. If I had the technology, I would scan it in if I
wanted to do it bad enough. But then again I have scanned stuff and
have most of it be gibberish. Is it not already on BookShare? I am
tired of running into the kind of attitude these people are presenting
you with. Around here, this is a small town and most folks know my
family and still expect me to ask my mom for help or permission to do
things. So I am beyond frustration at this point. I have just about
seen most of it all and done agreat del......traveling, keeping house,
shopping, mothering from birth, volunteered in a few big orgs, earned
a diploma dnd degree, etc. and I am expected to ask for permission to
do things on my own and move out on my own from her home. So what
gives?