[nagdu] Going on vacation in July

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Jun 27 04:41:03 UTC 2015

Hi all,

On Wednesday  July 22nd through  Sunday July 26th, my guide dog and I will be going onvacation  with another  Leader Dog handler and  her LeaderDog along with a puppy raiser friend of ours. We're going to hactauqua  Lake New Yourk. I hope I spelled that right. LOL. Has anyone ever heard of this place before. We're also staying at the Country Chalets  and this is about 7.50  miles away from Chactauqua  Lake New Yourk.

I know were going to go on a Jimmie Buffit cruise  and I know we all will have a great time whatever we decide to do. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper