[nagdu] job hunt over!

Ginger Kutsch Ginger at ky2d.com
Sat Jun 27 13:45:51 UTC 2015

Hi Daryl,

Congrats on the new job. It may be helpful to set up a soft crate in your
office for Jenny. Many dogs like the comfort of being in a crate while in
the office. Crating the dog  can also help to contain the amount of dog hair
that floats around everywhere. Besides daily grooming, a fish oil supplement
can help to reduce dog dander.

Best,
Ginger