[nagdu] job hunt over!

Louise Johnson herclouise at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 27 18:10:14 UTC 2015

Hi Daryl it is hard when someone is not able to be around our dogs do to
allergies. You could get a travel kennel and use it and leave it open but
close when you leave the area. Kiara does love hers and I have to different
ones in the house. Downstairs I have a metal one by Kong and it has two
doors on it one is closed and the other is open and stays that way most of
the day. If I need to close it for a reason she is wonderful in it I used
food reward when closing her in it from day one and she goes in no matter if
it is open or going to be closed.

The second one is up stairs and when she is aloud up there she knows it is
only to be in that kennel and it is a travel one and she loves going outside
for the last time at night and then going up the stairs and run for it and
she won't leave it in the morning until I give the word Kiara okay and she
gets up.

There are times she goes up there when I am on the phone for a meeting and
she enjoys being around me.

Daryl just know you are the one who makes the choices what is best for Jenny
and others have to respect you. It is hard as I had to give up a guide dog
for 11 years as my son was born to allergies to dogs and it was bad and I
understand that side of it but in a building you can't stop all what a
person can't handle about your dog. I just hope the person can be around you
and handle it but hoping you and they can just talk nicely about it and my
prayers are with all as allergies are the hardest to deal with. If you have
any questions how I went without my partner for my son health anyone can ask
me as it still hurts and he will turn 22 years old this next week.

Daryl good luck and I will keep you in my prayers as allergies are not easy
to deal with Louise and Princess Kiara