[nagdu] Therapy dog

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 21:53:29 UTC 2015

Even with the harness off, it's still a guide dog, and harnesses are not
necessary for service dog accessibility to apply, if they're trying to claim
that. Who are they anyway to tell you what functions your service dog can or
cannot perform? Are they guide dog trainers? This just sounds like prejudice
to me.
Donna & Hunter