[nagdu] Frontier airlines and guide dogs

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Tue Jun 30 16:08:18 UTC 2015

Yes, it was definitely fun when I was looking forward to the trip, and still
would be if it's somewhere I really want to go.
I still enjoy it, what I don't enjoy is all the added security and so on,
though I understand why it's necessary.
I think my main thing is I feel sorry for my dog being cramped in the
airplane but all and all I still enjoy the experience, just haven't done it
for a while.

Dan the man, Parker the nut