[nagdu] New Member Introduction

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 05:46:30 UTC 2015

Welcome to all the Pilot grads out hear. Both girls sound beautiful.
Those goldens are something special indeed! Please give them eac a
scratch behind those soft fluffy ears from me, missing my Golden girl
who has gone on. Thanks Sandra for more info about Pilot. Elise,
congrats are inorder for you and Becky! Remember to have fun!

Good night,
Danielle