[nagdu] Fw: Proposed Act Regarding Service Dogs from the stateof Maine.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 23:59:10 UTC 2015

Hi Bridget, I agree.  It's a right to be able to choose how to
travel as we want.  I don't understand some cane users' response.
They choose to use canes, I don't.  I mean, what's the diff? I'M
tired of having to feel that I have to "defend" my choice.

I agree, how do we separate out good honest-to-goodness owner
trained guide or service dogs from fake ones? I think that's what
these bills are trying to do, but it's too simplistic.  We don't
all have program-trained dogs.     Debby